Create the vision, chart the course.
You want to cross the Atlantic in a boat? You chart the course, provision the boat, embark, and steer between check points. And, be prepared to improvise as nothing ever goes according to plan. Meditate on this daily. No doubts - period. Your vision must be bigger than the distractions and hurdles that will be thrown into your path
Subsequent steps I like to break down into two simple categories. First, it is critical to stay focused, confident and happy; therefore, I list three "nurturing" reminders to bolster self esteem and vision. Second, it is imperative to continually ACT on your vision. Fear and apathy are always enemies as is too narrow a focus on "the goal". A goal is a goal , but more importantly, a goal is a disciplined series of actions.
1. How you act is who you become.
2. Have the self discipline necessary to control your own mental attitude.
3. Use the correct bio-chemicals (endorphins). Do you sing, walk, run, paddle, yoga?
1. It’s not what the goal is, it’s what it does.
2. Start lazy. Just start. Momentum will sweep you up.
3. No fear. Fear kills more people than death. Death kills just once.
This is the psychological template from which we will launch our endeavor (36 MOM). Next we need the vessel, or the vision to take us to our goal.....